}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Friday, December 28, 2007 5:34 AM
Awtaz.
I'm Bored,So I'll Blog About..Today! -.-

Pure
Boredom.
when dear went out that is.

kays,Watch Movies to Kill boredom.
Here are The list of Movies I watched:
-I am Legend
-Rush Hour 3

Kays,I am Legend's Just
Spectacular. it fucking rocks to the core I tell you.

Rush hour 3's just plain
Hilarious. Lol,Should go see the ending,
where they're acting but didnt get their lines that one.


Dear went to suntec to have dinner.

-.-,so good. ahh i miss her lah ):

haiz ):

Guess that's all for today.


PS.Happy 119th day,baby (:

i love you<3.