}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 6:24 AM

'Tis the season to be jolly~

lalalalalala. :D
Merry Christmas everyone!





Had so many things to share today laaaaaa.
Went out with parents and sis today! :D

Of course, lots of places.
From furniture shop to OG at people's park.
Anyways, here are some random nice pictures taken at the furniture shop.
Oh yeah, btw, the shop name's Star Furniture.


Anyone heard of it? ._.




This mirror is just heavenly. :X





Urh. Retarded rods sticking out? :S


Shiny shiny spoon and cup.
Comes in a set leh!



.
This sculpture caught my attention, lol.
I love heart-shaped things! :D



Beautiful lamp :D



Free popcorns. Seriously. :D
Urh, there's buffet too.
All are free!



Candyfloss is my fav! YUM.




I love Mondi design!



Great designs hah? :D

***


Next stop, OG. :D
Bought a shorts and a T-shirt.


Okay, don't stare at my face.
Look at the clothes.
Simple and sweet right? Cheap lor!

The Cow T-shirt costs $8 while the shorts costs $22.90.





OKAYY.

WARNING.
URH. THERE'S A KINDA R.A. PICTURE BELOW.
SO, NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YRS OLD.
ROFL. AND,
GUYS, DON'T GET HORNY.
GIRLS, I'M NOT RUINING OUT IMAGES LAH.
JUST FOR FUN. :X

okay, here goes...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Urh, there's more to see other than the top? :P
ROFL.



***


Anyways, ss complaint that her retarded 9pm channel 8 show is starting soon.
So, we rushed home.
Here's a random picture took when I was in dad's car. :D




Didn't know night life is so beautiful!
Haha :D



***

Anyways, that's about it. :D
I'll continue tomorrow if possible lah.
Tired. And, *gasps!*
I've cca tomorrow. *yawn*
Goodnight people.


P.S. I MISS DEAR D: , awtaz.

with love,
skittlesBABYx