}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Pearl River Palace - Simply GOOD.
Saturday, December 29, 2007 1:24 AM
Had this scrumptious dinner at Suntec City.
Sorry dear, for not pei-ing you yesterday.
And sorry guys, didn't blog yesterday.
Was soooo damn tired after the dinner.
Went home at 9.30pm. (:


Yeap, I'm now going to intro you guys these wonderful dishes by PRP.




Chilli sauce and a plate of veggies.
Okay, I'm not sure of the veggie thing. :l


The waiter who served us. ROFL.
Looked so ghey-ish sia. :X


First dish - the appetiser.
Chicken broth Sharkfin soup.
1 bowl = $20? x_x


Peking Duck.
Soooo delicious.


Wasabi prawns, heavenly.


Prawnpaste Chicken. :D


Lotus, asparagus and whatever veggies here. :S


Scallops and kailan veggies. :D


Oatmeal prawns. REALLY REALLY GOOD. :P


Duck meat mixed with onions, carrots and spices.
Not bad either.





My dessert. :D
Mango sago with pomelo and ice cream.
Yummy.


My sister's. Mango pudding. :S


Dad's. Green apple jelly.
Weird, but still nice to eat.
Got peppermint too.


Mom's. Durian pancake. Not so bad too.

***

I know I'm very vain lah. D:
Can't help it, I'm a girl what. So,
LOL.
Took pictures in the toilet with sis as well. :D

The toilets are quite clean.
But spooky. LOL.
There's this last cubicle which has an automatic door.
It spooked my sister and kept yelling the way out.
So lame. :X

But sadly, my sister didn't want me to put her picture here, so..
oh well. :l



P.s. like my top? :D
Bought at Bugis Street.
Forgot price, but quite cheap.

Yep, that's about it.
Okay, time for accompanying my dear~
Just in case, he might be angry. LOL.
(Actually, he won't. -_- whatever.)
Goodbye people. :D

And, most importantly,

HAPPY 120TH DAY DEAR<3


With love,
skittlesBABYx