}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Monday, December 24, 2007 1:43 PM
skittlesCARAMEL×'s with the post .
Random Faqs :D
>why name Yourself skittles?
well..Our intention's not to Advertise Skittles or anything.
it's just a Guild..me and baby got bored one day..so we decided to create it.

>How Did You Get the Name "skittles" anyway?
oh..before we came up with skittles,we were thinking of some other kind of name
then I realised That I was Eating Skittles..then I suggested skittles to baby and we both kinda agreed,thus skittles's Born i guess.

>why add some kinda name or something behind "skittles"
Hmm..i Guess it's to help Identify,so yeah.
>
okay..Can You tell me why the hell is Yours named Caramel,LOL?
lol,Guess it sounds kinda nice.

well..guess that's some common questions You guys might ask yourself
If u have any Enquiries or anything regarding joining this guild..
feel free to ask me or baby@the tagboard (:
There's nothing to be shy about

we're here to make friends and socialize anyway.
& last but not least,Merry christmas all (:
skittlesCARAMEL
×was here