}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Bring me down to earth,please.
Saturday, January 12, 2008 2:56 AM
had a convo with farhan.
he was asking me about how's my relationship with dear,
so i told him..
and bla bla bla.

This was what he said that hit me hard,
*unicef[ Pa'an - TAT ] 01018(: iloveHIDAYAH tawu. we'll stay together as long as we live. says:
U too understanding

*unicef[ Pa'an - TAT ] 01018(: iloveHIDAYAH tawu. we'll stay together as long as we live. says:
later she take advantage.

yea,sigh.
riduan's so naive.
riduan's so naive.

imma fool.
sigh.

naive boy,sheesh.