}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Randomness.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 12:04 AM
Ahhh,
Fuck fuck fuck.
FUCK.
I'm sorry for corrupting your mind.
Just can't help saying 'fuck'.

Just took height and weight last Thursday during PE lesson.
Screw you, Mr Neo.
Thanks for telling me I've grown shorter.
(by your retarded parallax error, I hope.)

Have you ever heard of growing shorter?
No right?
Everyone grows taller, not shorter!
Walao lor, my case is leh.
I've grown(nono, shrank) shorter by 3cm.
Oh my fucking god lah. :(

From 16ocm to 157cm.
x_x.....

And kpkb,
I've gained weight.
2kg sia,
wakao!

EEEEEEEEE.
That means,
I've shrank and grown fatter,
OMG.

*Calming myself*
Anyways, 43kg not so fat lar hor? :l
How paranoid I am.

Whatever,
back to post.

Went shopping with mom and sis on Saturday at City Plaza :D
Bought clothes, of course. :D
Despite the fact that the building is quite run-down, the clothes there are marvelous.
Really. And they are cheap, too.
I bought a necklace at $10 only!


Cheap and nice eh? :D

& I bought 4 tops!
This year's theme is like kinda 'stripy',
so I too, followed this style.

I'll give you the prices roughly.
Can't really remember, :S
All are below $30,
so no worries,
they're affordable.


Beady at the sides.
Unique and comfy.

Cost around $25



Stripy top inside.
Cost around $26.



Rabbit-licious design.
Tube top inside,

small jacket included.
Cost around $26.


Purple on the outside,
black sweater inside, :D

Cost around $24.



Grr, sadly I didn't buy this top.
Mommy said too revealing.

Really meh? :l I
t's only tube top and a small jacket over it.
:(
Sigh.

Whatever, it's OKAY. (:
& I'm looking forward to another weekend which
I can spend MOM's MONEY. :D
(duh, who wants to spend their own? -_-)

Here's a random picture:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TADA!

Shuai right?
Cute right?
Melting
right?


LOL.
Aww, too bad, reader. He's mine. *Sticks out tongue* :P
Anyways,
I managed to sneak a shot of dear's unhappy face.
LOL.
Cheer up, dear.
Don't be as stress as me. x_x

Last photo of the post:


Heh, I love you dear.
(P.s. I look taller! LOL. :X )


I can't wait for CNY, :D
Angbaos and money, here I come!
Muahaha!

with love,
Imelda.