}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Thursday, February 14, 2008 5:02 AM
3 Main Reason's why I'm eff-ed Up
  1. Peers
  2. Hair
  3. Missing Dear Too much. ))):
Elaborations on "Peers".
What The Fuck Is up With you Guys?
Jesus Christ..
Another Particular Thing To Highlight.Let's call That Particular Person,"A"
He's Been Deceitful To His Girlfriend..
He Wants His Chio-bu ex-Girlfriend Back.
And So,Valentine's was Today..A Guy Bought A Big big Gift For "chio-bu ex-girlfriend".
Thus,Leaving "A",Envious About it,I Understand.
But you know what's Making me Exacerbated?
It Just Obligates to Say That,You're Fucking A FUCKING RETARD....
I'm not Your Messenger to tell Your "girlfriend" What You Wanna Say,For Goodness Sake.
Please,Have Your Guts and Balls To Say Things To her.
Since You already Have those When Talking to Your "chio-bu ex-Girlfriend".
Just Break Up With Your Girlfriend Already,Because It's Absurd To Remain Like This.

And Another Thing,Shakir.
Don't Be Too Proud Of yourself.
You're making me Chuckle to death,I swear.
My Malay Kental,Kau Ingat Aku Kesah Sangat per?
Oh and,I Fucking Swear If you Say "imelda-dol",again,i'll Punch You.
Cause You're just Piece of Cow Dung.
Well,That Explains Why You're Dark in Colour.
You just Don't Deserve Respect from me.

"Fuck Camaraderie".

Elaboration On "hair"
Oh This.
Thank You,For your "Kind And Constructive" Critisms,people.
I Hope There's More To come (:
Oh Fuck it.
There's A Fucking Shaved Off Hair At the Side.
IT'S A FUCKING MISTAKE I MADE FOR FUCKING GOD SAKE.
JESUS,YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH GREAT WORDS TO ANNOTATE MY HAIR,DONTCHA?
_l_,i Hope You all Die In Hell.
kkthanksbye.

Last but not least... )'':
Sigh,i'm missing You,Baby.
So very much.
Guess You're The only one I can Count When Times Like These comes.
Baby,I just Wanna Say I feel Blissed When You're Around.
I'm Just Now...So Lamentable When You're gone.
I just Want You.
You.
You.
You.
Just wanna Let you Know That,i Had A Great Valentine's With You,baby.
I'm Just So ever Fucking Grateful To Have you,i Swear.


Sigh,
Fuck it,i Just wanna Stop Schooling, or either Transfer To dear's School.
sigh.
Whatever.

There Are Books Full of Knowledge Waiting For me There.
So,Good-bye.