}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
The end,Of our brotherhood?
Friday, February 22, 2008 12:11 AM
Well..I'm blogging,i'm blogging!
Yeah,I'll be busy till the last day of common test.
But the Worst part is,still have to be consistent in school works.
Anyways,back to the topic.
Well it happened during recess..
Yeah,I eagerly went to their classroom..only to find no one in there.
So I went to the canteen with Jin hui,and bumped into Gregory.
So I asked,where are the three "musketeers"?,
he said that they were still running Cause,
they did not brought their PE-attire and had to run 2 rounds as an amercement.

while sitting on the curb and eating burger,I happened to saw them.
Hoping that they'll call me,but..they did not.
Thus,this obligates me to say .."i go friend someone else and not you all lah!!"
HAHAH.
-.-''.

"baby,imma Loner without you.
Where are you, when i need you the most? ):
close friends,you got loads of them,dontcha?
well,I haven't got any of them..or maybe i lost them somewhere.
Dungeons are still there for me,but somehow it's just ain't enough.
everyday,
I look foward to
waiting for you,my baby girl..to come and save me from this loneliness..
baby,i miss you so."
:'l.