}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Random.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:37 AM
A maths common test on NEXT WED! :(
I've been having this phobia.
Omg.
I can see logarithms everywhere siaaaaaaa!
Even when I was in my dad's car!

It was a 'Q-LOG' brand VAN!!!
Pathetic. Log and ln are killing me. :(

***

Was chatting with dear just now.
Surprised that he's becoming better in English!
Haha. :D
Lol, here's the chat:

♥- &love miracles. says:
your english now kinda improved sia.
♥- &love miracles. says:
:S
яiduaՊ;்; says:
?
яiduaՊ;்; says:
._.
♥- &love miracles. says:
lol.
яiduaՊ;்; says:
lol
♥- &love miracles. says:
now got more chim words
яiduaՊ;்; says:
sure anot? ><
♥- &love miracles. says:
:S
яiduaՊ;்; says:
lol
яiduaՊ;்; says:
:S
♥- &love miracles. says:
;)
яiduaՊ;்; says:
aiya vocab oni lah ><
♥- &love miracles. says:
yeah.
♥- &love miracles. says:
you used thesaurus?
яiduaՊ;்; says:
yeap
♥- &love miracles. says:
good effort!
♥- &love miracles. says:
;)
яiduaՊ;்; says:
lol
яiduaՊ;்; says:
xD
яiduaՊ;்; says:
thanks
яiduaՊ;்; says:
(:
♥- &love miracles. says:
haha.
♥- &love miracles. says:
was reading our blog.
яiduaՊ;்; says:
if it werent for you,my english wouldnt improve :S
яiduaՊ;்; says:
so thanks to you lor
яiduaՊ;்; says:
><
♥- &love miracles. says:
haha.
♥- &love miracles. says:
why?
♥- &love miracles. says:
i influenced u?
яiduaՊ;்; says:
yea
яiduaՊ;்; says:
somehow
♥- &love miracles. says:
lols
яiduaՊ;்; says:
(:


Wa sia lah, am I such a good influence?
HAHAAAA:D
Anways, went to the parliament today with class 3/5!
So cool right? :D

But it wasn't very cool there.
Had to 'surrender' your wallets and your NRIC/Ez link card for identification. -.-
Pathetic.
We can't bring our handphones either.
I was missing dear so much lar.
Fucking rules in the parliament. tsk.

Saw PM Lee and MM Lee and many more other ministers.
Whatever. I don't give a damn sia.
Yawn. Sooooooo damn boring, I tell you. -_-

***

Had a souvenir - a file with some notes to bring home. :)
The bus trip was hilarious!!!!!
Weimin and Felicia were like lesbians, kept 'molesting' each another. LOL!
This is NOT the funny part. Not yet.

While going back to school,
I talked to Darren, who was sitting behind me.
It was really funny!
I wanted to ask him whether he likes Marinah,
which I can't possibly say her name out cos' she was sitting quite close to Darren.
So.. I kinda used metaphors.

Me: Urh Darren, do you like mice?
Darren: Okay.. not so bad.
Me: How about Moose? (Marinah Mu[Moo]sa)
Darren: Oh... The big one? Yeah why?
Me: *LOL* Okay..
Darren: Why? *Scratches head*
Me: urh.. Okay lah... *whispers* Do you like Marinah?
Darren: No.. Yes, as a friend.
Me: Oh. *tries not to laugh & changes subject* Me leh, I meant as a friend? *grins*
Darren: okok lor.
Me: Wah, why okok only ar? Then you said 'yes' for Marinah....
Darren: Aiya last time you very quiet what.. Not really know you well?
Me: *LOL* okay... But now leh?
Darren: Okok lor.
Me: Huh? *saddens*
Darren: Aiya aiya!!!!! Yes lah.
Me: Dots.. So reluctant to say one... Like I'm forcing you sia... tsk tsk.
May: *LOL-ING non-stop*
Darren: ........
SO funny laaaaa!!
Laughed until stomach ached LOL.

***

Got back common test papers.
Ha, surprisingly lousy marks. -.-
Well.. Expected.. :l
Physics: 28/50. Pathetic.
English: 16/25. Saddened.

What the hell. :(

***

Have A maths remedial tomorrow. Argh :(
But well, I need this remedial sia. Have been failing my tests... Wtf larrrrrrr.
SO suay one.
Or issit my fengshui not good?
Perhaps its the teacher's... Sigh...
I better find this retarded answer sia..
Or else... omg. I don't wanna fail my mid year! :(

***

I'll upload the pictures I took randomly. Fuck lor. Can't upload.
I don't know what the fuck it went wrong. -.-
Sigh, fcking FF. Got some kinda connection prob, I guess. :(
Sian.

anyways, tatas for now.
tireddddd. :(

Meloo0o0o0 wozzzzz 'ere.
:):)

P.S : I miss you, baby. Fucking alot. :'(

Labels: , , ,