}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
To My Dearest friends,I'm sorry.
Thursday, February 7, 2008 11:46 PM
Okay.I just wanna say What i Feel inside Lar,
So if you Happen to know me and Don't like the way i am,currently,Please read (:

To my Classmates,Friends,Schoolmates and to Whoever who knows me,
I sincerely Apologize ,For Acting Very Bitterly,in school.
I'm really sorry.
If i Said Anything to you That you might hate.
Not gonna say what happened.
Just needed A space of my own.


Sigh,
Sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry.

especially to, Dearest,Martin And Taufik.
Sigh~
And thanks To, Farhan. For being there For Me(:
If you're Reading this,i'm grateful to you,dude.
heh.


meh,since when am i so sensitive. :'l