}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Boredom invades,teachers ran Hilariously..and oh look,we lost 4x100! weee :D
Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:34 AM
congratulations to the 8x100 for getting 1st for 3D.
no congratulations for 4x100.
Because Syafiq zain unknowingly said to us that he can't run.
But he fucking ran in the 8x100,That's Utterly, BULL CRAP.
What The Fuck.

And I must be ironically dumb to study log -_-.
Curious like hell mah.
Always listen to dear complaining about how log was difficult.
Quite true.
A glimpse of the first page of the topic and my self esteem went down to hell.
*peeewwwww,kababooom~*
What the hell. D:
But hey!,
Riduan shall prevail la hor :X
I hope so.

If only Jin hui's father was my father.
but.. My dad's a physics pro.. oh well.
:/.

Anyway,
I'll be stopping my post here for today.
I miss you,dear )':