}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:24 AM
Hello,hi,hihi!

Back From an enervated day!
Woke up in the morning,smsed dear immediately,
got ready and went to school for taekwondo.

rushed my way to the bus stop.
fortunately,I arrived at the bus stop fairly on time.
The bus came when I arrived at the bus stop.

Reached school quite later then the reporting time,which is 10am.
But there were some reached later than me.
Stretching and stretching.
But oh shit,I haven't realized my "full potential" yet :X
We had to do 120 squats as a punishment.
We had to do it without letting go off each others shoulder,that is.
But unfortunately,we did let go and had to re-do the whole thing,Again.
Because some poom belt deliberately sabotage us. D:
Poom belt leh,Kanina! X_X.
resulting me to have a cramp in the thigh,FUCK.
I can't walk properly right now.
Then we Had punching exercise.
Our legs were shivering due to the oh-so-"Deranged" squats.
And We have to do 200 squats on thursday,sian.
I think I can barely walk already by then.

Went to the mac with Dion and Jin hui.
Forked out my TYS money to buy food luh.
Didn't ate breakfast.
Dad left us stranded in this house with no Incentives
cause he quarreled with my step mother when he was about to go for his business trip,shit.
even if he were to leave us money,it's only a hundred.sigh.

Afterwards,took 359 with Dion.
Home-ed,Changed and made my way to Farhan's house.
yay.

Here are some pictures,
I'm apathetic to edit the pictures sorry, D:









Farn trying to solve the rubiks cube














My guitar and Farn's :D













Our equipments, And The ambience of his room is a complete satisfactory to make yourself comfortable.

















Me and farn laughing while deciding on how should i look like in the sims xP


















Him playing the guitar .

















He was trying to show the \m/ sign ._.


















He fixed my whammy-bar,woot!
tyco laaaa :x



Well,we basically slacked and did all the things we often do.
Guitar,Gaming and talking cock :x
while dear had her Chinese orchestra audition... :/


...sigh TT.
i miss dear like hell at the same time lah TT.
Wahlao TT.
WAAAAA )':
i miss her very very much lah TT.
TT. sob sob )':
sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh )':
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :'l

but nevertheless...
We're gonna meet tomorrow right? )":
Sigh,i want her hugs and kisses.
And all her sweet stuff.
ahhh TT.
My kawaii girl,i need you ):
Sigh );
happy 193rd,dear.

I love you♥