}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
I feel eradicated.
Friday, March 7, 2008 10:50 PM
yea,people.
It sucks,just when you're looking forward to something that you're avid for.

Every thing's eff-ed up straight from the heart,
tell me what do you do..
when it all falls apart?


baby,I'm giving my all to you.
I'm hanging on to this relationship,no matter what.
No matter how melancholy this relationship gets.
I WONT walk away from you.
Because you are all I have.

I'm just awful to see.
Cause my Heart's in Agony.
sigh.

Are we fated to be like this?
Do we Deserve this after loving each other for so long?

I must be in an anesthesia.
Sucha Surreal place to be in.
I must be dreaming,right? :'l