}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:27 AM
"before i forget."

apologized to dear.
sigh.
I'm sorry :/,
Guess I let anger engulfed me.

sigh.
I just want to go back like we were,last time.
sigh.
I just want you.
Dear,I'm frantically writing this to you.

My dearest,
Days are getting more depressing for us,somehow.
I realized that I am not the usual me that I used to be back then.
sigh.
I'll be your own personal dog even if I have to.
I'll do anything for you if you want me to.
But promise me that you'll take me for everything.
Promise me that you'll be my last romance.
Promise me that you'll exhibit endless devotion to me,Just me.
eventhough there's not gonna be much romance anymore

sigh.
And I'll try to be more vibrant with my post.
:l
Cause I have you,
no need for me to drown myself in sorrow.
Guess that's some factor that made you sad.

I'll try and be a better boyfriend to you as well.
Do Point out some pointers if necessary (:


kays,I'm utterly beat and desperately need some sleeping.
bye.


DUNG THAT GUY!@!@!@!@! T_T.
SHE'S MINE MINE MINE! T_T.
lol,TT.