}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Thursday, April 17, 2008 5:33 AM
"feeling depressed"

Today was non other than a moody day for me.
I utterly loathe that sarcasm that's coming out of your undeniably pathetic mouth,'cher.
Chao chi bai la ni.
Don't get it why I'm incensed?

Here's why,
We were having oral examinations.
After reading,Cikgu Huda pointed out my mistake.
"You know how to spell tempe or not?"
"t-e-m-p-e-h"
"are you sure?,look again"
CHAO CHIBAI LA NI.
I 4th class so what?
I have long hair,SO WHAT?
Fuck man,Caught for hair.
A Fucking Embarassing and excerbated moment.

Here's another one.
"what's your favorite food?"
"nasi lemak"
"why do you like it?"
"delicious..urh...that's all"
"oh okay...Is the food healthy or unhealthy"
"Healthy! cause got cucumber"
"Baik!syabas! hebat,riduan"
means,good effort,nice try.

Seriously,You damn lucky something stopped me la hor.
kpkb.
Kanina.
Your whole family crazy.
ChaoChibai.
Your face looks like 10 trucks being rode over it,Kena buang.
Then give me face,one more question.

I hope you win the undisputed champion for having the biggest mole beside you nose.
Douchebag.

I FUCKING GLOAT IN DOWN AND FUCKING NEED CHEERING UP.
BUT NO,IT GET WORSER WORSER.
ARGH.

BUT NO ONE CARES.
I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF OKEH.
FUCK ALL THIS LA.