}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:34 AM
"Monotonous"

Sigh,Stupid flu.
:/.
But passionate to learn due to the anticipated Mid-year Examinations.
ahhhhh,feeling utterly lethargic sia.
fuck.

Physics,lesson was bullshit.
Greets*,
*teacher wasn't satisfied*
greets*
*still unsatisfied*

Because we greeted like.. -_-..
The whole process repeats itself ,lasting for about a period.
Which is equivalent to half an hour.
_l_.

After school,went to Macdonalds to study with Fahmy,Andi and Khairul.
Damn,had to pangseh the chinese peeps luh T_T.
sorry.

Studied maths.
Scrutinizing questions,doing it over and over again till I get it correct.
I hate Inequalities questions that goes like this,
"find the largest value of x/y".
Shit.

Went back home..bathed.
Now here typing.
feeling super tired.
But I need to study Social studies..zzz.
sigh.

Oh yea,
There's one more thing I forgot to mention about.
Today is our blissful Eight month anniversary.
<3.

Bee,
Look at how fast time flies,Eight months have just passed in an blink of an eye.
My deepest Apologies goes to you,for making you cry occasionally.
My deepest Appreciation goes to you,for making me loved.
My deepest and deepest and deepest and deepest affections for you,are yours to keep.

We've not been talking that much recently due to exams.
I Don't mind,because this is just a test to prove our love for each other, right?
But All I wish to do after the exams is,
to make up for the times I've neglected you during this period of time.

I promise you that my love for you is real.
I love you.
I miss you.

Muacks,Study Hard for your exams,okay bee?
I'm here rooting for you all the way (:

Happy 240th.