}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Friday, April 11, 2008 6:51 AM
"suffocation"

Today was not much of a fun day to talk about.
Bedok reservoir run was literally canceled due to heavy rain,which gradually changed into rain.
Fuck man.

We springfielders already predicted that it would rain today,it came true.
But what the fuck?, the run was fucking canceled?!?!
This is an outrage.
_l_.

Went to wei kiat's house for a while.
That place was a chinese speaking place which I was left out.
Fuck!
once again! :D

Left the house at around 8.30 with Jin hui,
He was getting bored as well.
So we made our way to Tampines mall and ate breakfast.
Talktalk,went home afterwards.

Slept for a while when Dear was having her recess.
Super sleepy.
Slept till 1pm.

Homework and catch up on A maths and E maths.
I desperately want revisions.
matrices and indices and coordinate geo and and..Everything!
-.-''.

Accompanied baby home.
T_T.
AHHHHH,WAHLAO T_T.
I MISS HER SO FUCKING MUCH.
sian T_T.
Baby neh reply my smses,My heart pain pain.
My heart pain pain because baby miss you till can die T_T.
I hope baby misses me as much as I'm missing you. T_T.
T_T.

sigh.