}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008 5:36 AM
"Syafiq zain and friends are bastards :X"

LOL.
the most,nonsensical,humorous,miraculous and care-free people ever.
They might just blurt out nonsense out of the blue.
Disturb you till you laugh your hearts out.
HAHAH! :D.
Especially when they're disturbing Aizat.LOL.
3D just rocks with them!
Well,for me. :X
Another typical school day.
Except,I was darn lonely cause Dear was at home,sick. ):
I Passed the illness to her lah TT..
Thus,she skipped school and rested at home.
Missing her lessons..waaaa TT.
sigh.
imy,dear.
alot alot. )':
I'm sick-ed.
Sweating constantly.
Coughing like no one's business.
So don't come near me or you might get infected D:
sigh,I'm feeling feverish.


Anyways,
Had Geog first thing in the morning.
Andi never present the powerpoint presentation as he was late? =.=
Then it was a period of E maths,went through trigonometry test.
After that mother tongue.
then..recess,physics.

Physics! :D
Top-ed the class in waves test!
Then that syafiq zain go and teased me out of the blue,
saying my dad have an affair with mrs lee?
zz.*shakes head*-.-

Then English,End of school,break,Amaths,Taekwondo,Go home.
And now,typing this retarded post.
lol.

Here's a conversation of a phone call from syafiq that i had just now:
"Hello,can I speak to riduan?"
"I am riduan,why?"
"oh,this is John arh"
"har?"
"your primary school friend la,Play soccer together"
*har?,thinks hardly*
"You kick my leg the other time right?"
"har?"
....
"this is syafiq lah"
"HAHAHAH,SIAL!"
LOL.
perangai siak!.


)':
I
am
Sad,
At the moment.
Someone come cheer me up? :l
sigh.