}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
in the midst of improving in logarithm!
Saturday, May 31, 2008 11:36 AM
lucubrations made aplenty this dreary afternoon.
Since I was idling around msn after farhan's countless attempt to host a dota game,
which ended up being a failure.
Thus,I decided spent my time on the-oh-so-tempting topic which we all know by,log.
also known as,logarithm!

copious amount of brain cells perished,yes..
but it's for the benefit of building my secondary 5 foundation!

I daresay that I honed myself to the extreme,mathematically.
Ineffable desire for knowledge,is what I feel and what I'm obliged to say about it.

but anyways,I'm going back to lucubrations!
So bye!
astalativista,baby..*boom*.