}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
liberating all my abhorrence,akwardness...fuck,just about everything.
Saturday, May 31, 2008 7:10 AM
Wouldn't it be ostensibly weird if you find your days without anyone to chat with?
More over,you're the one who often initiate the conversations nearly every time,just to play dota.

Well,This is what I define as,
Oh-so-called true friends but it turns out that their just god damn repugnant imbeciles who takes people for granted.

Spit it on to my face and see if I care about your hopeless whining,
I'll just acquiesce what you've implied,two times better,
and continue with my sordid insurrections just about all I can think of,about you guys!

Isn't that just my ratiocination?
I mean come on,I at least mustered some god damn effort to initiate the bloody convo that no one ever cares about when all of us are online,but it seems that I've been left out recently?

From now on,
I shall express my instant contempt to anyone,if you fucking make me mad.

mark my words,brothers.