}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Saturday, May 24, 2008 8:27 AM
"my deepest condolence,sincerely"

First and foremost,
I would like to say fuck you to those BLOODY PEOPLE WHO CUTS ANIMAL SKINS.

YOU MOTHER FUCK,THEY'RE SUFFERING IN AN EXCRUCIATING AND PERPETUAL PAIN,
WHILE YOU'RE THERE, FUCKING CUTTING ANIMAL SKINS ALL FOR ONE GOD DAMNED REASON THAT IS OSTENSIBLE,GREED.

*pants*
Where's their god damn ratiocination of those god damn farmers anyway?
Such display of behavior is utterly unacceptable,ignominious and sadistic.
I was left reticent when beebee showed me this site.
Oh,damn..the video was indeed,pitiful..
I shall give a vague description about what happened.
At one point of the video,The farmer literally stepped on the dog's neck and slice it's skin.
oh god,what an insouciance fucktards they are.

source:
here

and thanks to bee for making my day today.
heh,I love you,you love me.
That's all that matters (:
ily