}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Friday, May 2, 2008 4:41 AM
"Recount"

here to blog.
feeling very sick and lethargic atm.
Before i go to rest,
I shall upload yesterday's picture and other day when I went to the Savannah condo.


today,I heard an utterly amusing conversation in the bus.
There were two male that were talking behind,
I happen to eavesdrop and heard their conversation. :x

here it goes,
person 1 : Why can't she just shave it off?
person 2 : Ya lor,why can't she just shave it off..
person 2(continued):for..* hesitates*.. for the sake of being a woman?

LOL.I happened to laugh when I heard that LOL.
Super hilarious.LOLOL.

haha,And today I got to see beebee! ><
Super ecstatic to see her okay! :P
haha xD.

k lah,That's all for today.
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo!
Tomorrow got taekwondo! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

i love beebee,and all my wonderful friends. (: