}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 5:42 AM
"wo huay lai le!"
Well,due to the fucking fucky disappointing internet,
I'm sure that you can discern why I'm having discrepancy in blogging,
So I'm utterly sorry..for any readers,that reads my blog on a regular basis ._.
(if there's any.Pun not intended)

Anyway,I having an avid zest for this coming holiday..
Let's see..Going out,Having a good time..etc etc..
hmm..ostracizing with some people that I loathe perpetually continues..

Today,
Went through our Mid-years,Chemistry and Social Studies if I'm not wrong.
I could've have attain myself a near full mark and top the class for chemistry,
but SS was copacetic.

Thus,the verdict is:Fuck the careless mistakes I made. _l_!!!!!!!!!!

And I finally get to see baby! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I'm utterly blissful atm! :DDDDDDD
ahhhhh,I can't help drowning myself in her sweet little lovey dovey world lah! :D
((((:
Few more days to our 9th month,bee.
ily,bee♥.