}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
anatomy of..whatever!
Monday, June 2, 2008 8:42 AM
Today.
I got up late and went for cca,late.
"Awesome" time staying up late,
due to the fucking mosquitoes which made me itch for a few hours,ARGH.

And also,I was painfully left reticent a few hours ago,due to somethings which might turn out incoherent,but whatever,I'm posting it for the sake of confiding to this blog.
I feel vehemently sick,emotionally.Turbulent feelings comes soon after.

I also literally threw my gatsby wax down the window by accident,
I was flabbergasted for a moment while watching my precious hairstyling material fall.
Colossal amount of unused wax went to waste.
This excruciates me even more,emotionally.

How much more unfortunate,demoralizing,discouraging,melancholic things can happen to me today?

God dammit _l_.
And a subtle reminder:pun not intended,okeh? argh-.-


edit:
the days are getting dreary,moody and depressing..
With akward situations and empty conversations,
Henceforth,This is heading nowhere and prolly you're losing interest?
sigh, I never want to foresee my prejudgments but I'll just have to compromise.