}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
consolidations
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:25 AM
I would like to regard today as an awesome,utterly copacetic day,
compared to these past few days.I find myself reveling in baby's pamper for me! :D
And I'm yearning for more ):

All the things that I yearned for,they came through right before my eyes.
I'm obliged to say that it's certainly heartwarming,regardless of the tiffs we had just now,
I just want you to know that I feel safe and secure,baby. (:

Love the jokes and you telling me what to do(BLEH,LOL).
when we're at yoshinoya,I literally ate what bee gave me lor!
eeyer! TT.
well,she couldn't finish it all,so I had to come and gobble them up,forced by her :P.
I opposed her a few times and she shot me with that intimidating look luh!
So I didn't dare to oppose her anymore,TT.
She's super scary if you make her angry :X.

And skittles finally meets piglet!
Damn cute lar! :X

Spending time with you like these,doesn't come by very often do they?
So I would really thank you so ever deeply,to the core of this colossal world.
:P,I love you la bee! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.



And regarding the tiffs we had,here's my explanation:
I was resentful the moment I woke up.
I woke up at around 6am and started to ponder about what occurred yesterday.
Animosity,that's what I felt.
2 straight hours of it,heart wrenching.
But I decided that I shan't do anything that was hurtful,
So I bottled up my thoughts and gave you a happy greeting instead.

I admit,the tiffs that occurred today,I was puerile,chagrin and jealous.
But that's just my instinctive reaction isn't it?
To show you that I'm somehow worried and apprehensive about what you're doing.
I know that,that wasn't your intention,call me an ignoramus,oblivion,but still..haiz.

I can feel some heartache when you showed me that sms.
sigh,we know that something similar that happened a few months back,it can happen again.
I'm just scared,that's all I'm trying to convey to you.
Scared of losing you.
The perpetual despair I felt.sigh.
I was just painfully left in reticent when that happened.

so yeah.. :/
That's about it.
I'm not saying that you can't make any new guy friends,
But just don't overdo it.

Thus sums up my explanation.


I'm hoping that I can see you tomorrow TT.
sigh TT.

I miss you,I love you,I need you.
Do you too?

ps:pictures are gonna be uploaded tmr,although there aren't many of them.