}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Here we go again.
Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:35 AM
Yup,here we go again.
No,I wont bottle any more thoughts here anymore.
I've had it with decimating my brain cells just because of this stress.
So if anyone does object to what I'm saying,Fuck la hor.

I'm never going to encage myself in stupid redundant stress.
I fucking swear it.
I'm fucking letting go of it.


Disclaimer;
I'm writing this because it's my blog.
I have the prerogatives to fucking spit anything in here,
whether you guys like it or not.


everything is drifting apart,whether it's our fault or not.
This stress,It's a feeling that I cannot compress.
Ya,why? Everytime when we're chatting,
THE FUCKING AMOUNT OF TALKING IS FUCKING DERISORY.
AND I'M BEGINNING TO HAVE THOUGHTS THAT SEEMS PETRIFYING,
FUCKING SCARY, NIGHTMARE,
WHATEVER SHIT THAT HAS GOT TO DO WITH SCARED LA.
ARGH.

I FUCKING SWEAR I WONT BE A FUCKING MOMENTARY RUN AROUND.
I FUCKING SWEAR THIS IS HURTING JUST TOO MUCH.
I FUCKING SWEAR THAT..ARGH.

FUCK EVERYTHING LA.