}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
he's going japan,NO! TT.
Saturday, June 14, 2008 12:41 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
MY DAD'S GOING JAPAN,NOOOOOOO
WAH LAO EH, FUCK!!@!@13424%#13@!31235^&%^&%.
I WANNA GO THERE,I WANT LAH T.T.
TSK. TT

Sigh,TT.
Anyways,I finally got my own computer! :D
HAHAHA.WOOT. 
I've been for this pleasurable moment,hehehehehehe! :DDD.
I think I sound very lunatic but nevertheless,I'm feeling very ecstatic,and I mean very.

Anyways,time to blog about the few days of not blogging.
I skipped taekwondo because my legs are aching to the core.
God damn mem for making us do squads,
although we feigned to count 10 more(which means we had to do 10 more but we didn't :X).
):

I met dearest baby,for 3 days straight.
Man,It was super super awesome.
haha! :D

Yesterday,baby went to shop for her shoes.
Little bit mundane for me,because I had no money ):
So I was rather moody at first,TT.
But it got quite funny when we enter the shop called "milla" or something like that?
rofl.They were'nt attracting much customers,
then we went there and baby was forced to try on the clothes.
LOL. :S
Force her a couple of time. LOL.
She was inside the changing room,smsing me that she didn't want to try.LOL.
Then after that we quickly went out of the shop and made our way to Simei back.
I had to be the gentlemen and carry for her shoes.bleh,it's my pleasure lah :P.

Then after meeting baby,I went to meet phat and fadzil.
They're kind enough to spend me,thank you TT.
We all went to E!hub then pasir ris park and talk about the past,gossip and stuffs.
Reminiscing seems to be a quite comfortable feeling.
With the breezy wind and the partially sucky view,overall it's quite nice. (:

So yeah.
Holidays are coming to a conclusion already.
Gotta start studying again
Damn,
I'm so gonna pwn the english standard with a damn distinction I tell ya! :D

Anyways,
I thank Baby(!),Phat and Fadzil for making my day yesterday.
And I love you baby, (: