}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Idling,what a bore.
Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:50 PM
Sorry for the discrepancy in updating the blog 
and for anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis.
Currently exploring this iMac comp.
So yeah!

I'm pretty much feeling small,for some vague reasons. sigh.
I Don't really know what's gotten into me.
Remorseful maybe,for someone :\.

Nevertheless,I shall keep things esoteric.
So much for calling this a blog where you confide. ):
Yesterday's poomsae competition,ah.
Results was pathetic.
Derisory amount of effort put in.
What a doleful day yesterday.

But,There's still hwarang.
sigh. School's starting in a week or so.
Baby's getting ready to meet her friend right now..
I miss her.
sigh.

I've got no one to talk to except for typing and lamenting everything here.
awtz.