}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
I've come to my senses.
Saturday, June 7, 2008 10:59 AM
Everyday is a new day
I'm thankful for every breath I take
I won't take it for granted
So I learn from my mistakes
It's beyond my control, sometimes it's best to let go
Whatever happens in this lifetime
So I trust in love
You have given me peace of mind

Indeed,everyday is a new day.
I'm very grateful because baby's by my side,with every breathe I take.
Never will I take things for granted,
and I'll strive to be a better boyfriend,just for you.


Today is was quite a day of mood swings,jocund,depressing and sad.
In addition,the weather was quite dismal.Thus sums up the factors of my display of gloominess.

A subtle reminder:I blog for myself too,so If there's anything that anyone of you think that it's too dramatic,I invite you with wide and open arms to not to hesitate to leave.Without further ado,let's start.

I thought that baby already put down the phone,I myself too didn't notice the phone still on,I pressed the back button as soon as possible so as to not waste my free call time.I did not notice that baby was calling me because I put my phone down on the table already by the time I realized.

Sigh,apparently baby smsed me and said that she was quite sad.
My instinctive acquiesce was to heave a great sigh,continuously.What have I done wrong this time?I literally made my girlfriend upset again.
Sigh,baby,I didn't really sleep.I really decide that I should give myself
a wake up call.

I shall not blog about the last part.

Baby,All I want you to know is that,I shall try to be a better boyfriend.
:\,By all means,I shall make amends to my behaviors.sigh.


Rather an Ironic and formal post eh? :\
sigh,I just wanna get this straight,so yeah.
sigh,how long will I be waiting to see baby again?
I really want to see her.
I really want to see her
I really want to see her
I really want to see her
I really want to see her
I really want to see her.

sigh.