}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Late post!
Friday, June 27, 2008 7:58 AM
ahhh,been busy this weeks thus resulting me not to have time to blog.
But fortunately today's timing was quintessential,so I shall blog about recent events.
Damn,I find it nettlesome to keep up with all my subjects.argh.

And baby's health wasn't good at all,she's been sick this one whole week la TT.
sigh,and a series of unfortunate events happened to her,
causing normal days to be just monotonous. Just black and white.sigh,No appetite.
argh.

Sigh,I'm missing her like fuck right now.
I'm missing Imelda teo jia le like fuck right now TT.
Haiz.
TT.


 





Wholeheartedly dedicated to Baby<3.

Baby,I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep,Cause I miss you baby )';
and I don't wanna miss a thing.

Every moment I spend with you,is the moment I treasure ):
I love love love you, bee<3.