}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
she,who salvages everything.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 5:46 AM
Heh,Awesome time spent today with baby :S.
Although and eventhough I was the one who had to play the "victim".
LOLOL :XXXXX,

Apart from that,I really felt ecstatic seeing her..
Seeing her made all unfortunate incidents,
which was the flaw to my moody/mundane/dreary/platitudinous/dull day,literally disappear.

All her hugs and kisses~
everything about her too!
ahhh,certainly heartwarming. (:





I woke up late due to downloading World of warcraft shits the day before.
Majority of the tedious stuffs done yesterday.
Farhan and Soo,disrupted me from reveling in my oinkoink mode near the one hour mark.
Farhan called my house and soo called my phone,repeatedly.
So I finally woke up and answered soo's called.

Soo:Eh riduan,come take the..
*I interrupted
Me(nonchalant about anything and shouted):CCB,I wanna sleep lah
Soo:Eh kanina,I ask you take disc oni
Me(mumbling):orh okok -__-


so,I got up and went to take the WoW disc from him..at his void deck.
When he reached,I instantly laughed..as he brought a small bag for no particular reason. LOL.
Funny shit.

Installed and the whole tedious and troublesome process took around 4-5 hours? :/
Fuck.

And so,we reached to the point where I should blog about what happened,
prior to the introduction of this post.
Woke up at 11am,Ahh totally not copacetic as I really wanted to sleep more,
but oh well,I remembered about going out with baby today.
So,I got up and tidy up my room as fast as possible,only to find baby still curling in her bed.
How cute of her,and no,that wasn't sarcastic,heh :P.

So she decided that we meet at 2,but it got delayed for about half an hour to 3/4 of an hour.
She came down looking engrossed and was frantically trying to solve her rubik's cube,
awww,that cutie,adorable and saccharine girl!I love her lah!><. So we made our way to ______ _______, and _____________________________ _______________________________________.




:P, LOL. Last thing before I go,



I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.
I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.
I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.
I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.
I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.
I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.
I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.
I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.
I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby,I love baby.