}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Go figure!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 4:32 AM
Let's see what I shall blog about today..
Study programme was cancelled due to the absentee of mdm zubaidah.
muahaha,yesterday might have the manifesting explanation about her absentee :S.

So yah,Today was like a break day as taekwondo got cancelled for some unknown reasons.
sigh,D:
I'm pretty jubilant to say that I completely comprehended today's physics lesson.
Just some minor recaps should do :D.
haha.Emaths was rather easy with Izhar, 
casting "fortuitous intellect" buff of us while doing 
assignments.

Note:fortuitous intellect is an ability specially for izhar's sake of doing homework.
And yes,homework only. 

And I sound like this is somehow relating to World of warcraft.
not to mention that I played WoW the whole afternoon.

sigh.
All in all,today's a pretty moody day.
Now I know how farhan feels like,but wait it's only partially of what he feels.. ):
sigh.