}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Tagged.
Sunday, July 6, 2008 8:25 AM
Miraculously,I've been tagged by sutri to do some questions thingy.
So I'm gonna salvage my boredom by doing this quiz,
and maybe it'll disappear by the time I finish.

1)If you were given a wish,what will you wish for?
I would like to be in love with my baby,for as long as I want it to.

2)Where will you go when someone sponsors you an air ticket?
Japan :P

3)Favorite thing to do?
Accompanying my dearest from the start till the end of the day.

4)Do you think money can buy happiness?
I would say yes,but only for a certain period of time.
And no,because people will only love you for the ostensible sake of,money.

5)If you're given the chance to revive something back,what would it be?
I would like to revive the times I've had with my baby ):

6)Have you ever regretted in life?
Yes,definitely.

7)What are you afraid to lose?
All my loved ones,especially my baby,imelda :P.

8)If you win one million bucks,what would you do?
I would get myself new clothes,Computers,let my baby revel in shopping spree!
:P

9)What would you like to do in the future?
Be a guitarist in a band and get famous.

10)list out 3 points of the person who tagged you.
cordial,sociable and helpful

11)If you could have superpower,what would it be?
brute strength.

12)what type of person you hate the most?
Liars and people who are hauteur.

13)what makes you happy?
My baby and close friends.

14)what do you think is the most important thing in life?
Cherishing your loved ones.

15)if you had a girlfriend,would you die with her?
With her? yes.

16)the last person who hugged you?
Imelda baby!<3.

17)What is the one thing you want it badly now?
Baby's presence.

18)whom are you close to?
Baby and The dungeons.

19)if you are dying soon,what kind of message would you like to say?
I would like to say :
Dear friends and loved ones,especially baby,
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making like as it is for me right now.
Thanks for the great and enjoyable moment we've had in the past.
This might sound lamentable,but I just want you to know that,I hope I had left a great impression on everyone of you.Thanks for the memories,people.I love you guys.

*20)anyone that you would like to spend you life with?
Just my baby,I don't mind waiting for you forever ,
even if it hurts,even if it seems tedious,I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes,
just for a simple reason:I love you.

okays,that pretty much concludes my post
So yup,I hope you've learned more about me.
haha,I'm currently missing baby till I didn't ate my dinner.
sigh,now I'm on an empty stomach.

haiz,I miss baby so very much )':