}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
when time and confusion collide.
Saturday, July 5, 2008 6:37 AM
I'm currently listening to,Time and confusion-anberlin.

Prior to what we've talked,
Even if I didn't know what love is,
All I know is that, when you feel your heart feeling warm and down to earth,
That is what I define love as.

live for today
we'll dream tomorrow
we've got big plans in sight.

we fell on hard times 
this isn't the ideal 
we're miles from home 
doing the best that we can 


when memories fade,
we've got each other
when time and confusion collide
singing i hold it all when i hold you
when friends walk other ways
we've got each other 
i hold it all when i hold you.


I wanna convey this simple thing to you:I love you,bee.