}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
fuck?
Monday, August 4, 2008 7:05 AM
I shall primly say this one more time.. -_-..
I'm not the god-damn motherfucking dictionary boy for goodness sake.
What the fuck is up with that name anyway?
I find it manifestingly lamer than lame.
It's not even funny,I find myself being prim, rather than insulted.
Am I at flaw for expanding my range of vocabularies? -.-

Sadly,yes.
I have no idea why the fuck can't I do that even though I'm not in express anyway? -.-
Whatever.

It's called thesaurus btw,for your info.

Fuck,I'm blogging because I'm taking a damn break from Amaths revision.
The Binomial theorem's a suck-fest,to be honest.
Too much term leh x_x.
sigh. 

Being consistent is such a hassle.
Fuck. Nevertheless,I shall be rigid and not make a fuss about it.
But yet,It's a massacre.

grr.