}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
influential.
Saturday, August 9, 2008 10:43 PM
Aftermath of hearing bullet for my valentine too much:
A poem-like which can be turned into song, written. :P
Basically just some random stuffs luh (:

Here it goes,

Baby,If you would try hard just for me,
I'd say just forget it,because it's not worth it.
No matter how much I try,I know I just won't make it.
People looking down on me,thinking what's right for you.
Baby,it hurts to be the one protecting,
but nevertheless,my hearts are reluctantly compelling.
For I would sacrifice anything just for you..
maybe it's all because,I love you.

The nights I spent in solitude and misery,
The nights I spent missing you,
No arms,just sheets to hold me,
It must be a fallacy,isn't it?
Shattered glass are falling,
I hear your voice calling.
I'm sinking in closer and closer,but just forget it,
because it's all an illusion and deceit.
Say goodnight and just sleep tight..

done! :D

hehe,Rate if you wanna,
Tell me whether it sounds coherent or not :P.
haha!