}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
something beautiful is going to be perished.
Friday, August 15, 2008 9:41 AM
You . . . . . . . .
doin' that thing you do . . . . . . . .
breakin' my heart into a million pieces like you always do
And you 
don't mean to be cruel 
you never even knew
about the heartache
I've been goin' through 
But I tried and tried to forget you girl
but it's just so hard to do
everytime you do that thing you do.


Riduan feels moody right now.
Riduan feels that his hearts can't take it anymore.
But nevertheless,He's hanging on,no matter how painful it gets.
 
I'm compelled to leave home someday,baby.
I must be dreaming,am I?
Will you remember me,when I get back?
Promises we made,are they gonna be broken someday?
I can't last a day without you baby,how am I going to survive?
sigh,too much time without you spent.
Now all that's left for me to watch over you,and let your heart decide.
I'll be your guardian angel,If that's the last thing that I can do.


My heart's just so gullible right now.
Sigh.
I need my heroine badly and desperately.
sigh.
Our Consciousness had been sealed,when we fell.
Now that it has been revealed,we fall.