}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
there's just no limit to the boundaries you push.
Saturday, August 2, 2008 4:07 AM
Yo,haha.
I'm feeling currently feeling down and under, 
after swallowing a dozen or so acidic responses that are queuing on my tongue.

Since there's nowhere else to confide into,I shall confide it to my blog.
argh,
I think my eyes are bleeding from the fear's that inside.
Helpless.
Those painful times,so alone,so ashamed.


I think I feel a vehement angina in my heart right now.
Sigh.
Nvm.
I'll go drown myself in sorrow,
byebye.