}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
All these things I hate,revolve around me.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 6:30 AM
Imy,dear. ):
Don't touch me,I bite. >:x
one of beebee's crazy act :x,sorry for the blurred image!
Baybeats guitar pick! :DDDD.


Uno! :D


Time for me to blog about what happened recently! 
Wokay,Fasting = shitcock.
Yes,It's an insult to religion or blabla,
i dont fucking care what you guys think,k?

surprise me to say that,I'm compelled to do it.
God dammit.
-_________-ll.
Pardon my surly behavior for any future post.
Grr.

Anyway,Today was quite a..stultifying day,really.
We're having school at a bloody fucking arduous hours of the day surviving.
Chibaiiiiiiiiiiiii _l_.
Then we played uno during recess,It was fun though..
Sigh,went to A maths lesson..covered a new topic.
n1 la. (Y).
Then there's this compo test tomorrow(?)
Sigh.
Went to taekwondo,learned quite a number of self-defense techniques.
Ya..went home with syafiq and break fast and now typing nonsensical and boring things here.
Tsk.Bye.