}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
I officially abhor every fasting month
Saturday, September 6, 2008 12:48 AM
I,Riduan, officially declare my abhorrence and near-disregard I can muster,
to the on-going fasting month.
Argh,so fucking angry because I'm hungry can? >:l
Tsk.Don't know what's the problem lah.
Fuck Fuck Fuck FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK _l_.
RARGH. >:l.

NABEHHHHHH CHIIBAAIIIIIII~ 
DAJSBDJKSABKBAFJDJFNDAF
fsnjifbdsfbdjsifbdijsfuidshfuid
dsnifsdnfiudsifndsiunfds.
SANDJSANDJKSANBJDSNADJINSADIJSNADJISANJDKNS.

K,partially of this frustration is gone.
still FUCKING ANGRY.
Gar.

K,finally done.
D:

I miss beebee's cute face ): 
TT.sigh ):