}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
lalala.
Friday, September 12, 2008 11:16 PM
Alas,I do not have the time to blog these coming few weeks.
So I'll treat blogging as a revision for my english.
Yes,if I'm magniloquent or using sophisticated english,please bear with me,whoever you are.

Gah,
I'm utterly getting sick and sick with perpetual nagging.
Looking at that guy who struts around in my messy room.
Geez,give it a break man,I don't care.
I find them nettlesome,yes,very very very very nettlesome.
Uh huh.
Not much of a apprehension,but.. very irritating.
Grr,what a "salubrious" afternoon being spent.
Kiss my ass.

I've been sleeping late nowadays,in conjunction with the forthcoming exam.
Yeah,bee,if you're seeing this,I'm sorry if I sound hostile at times.
Haven't been catching on my sleep,sigh.
And I have something to mention.. surprisingly,I just finished reading a book.
Ya,for the whole year. Surprising huh? 
That's just because other books doesn't captivate me that much.
Yeah.

Damn.
I've slept for more than 8 hours and yet,I'm still sleepy.
zzz.

Think that's all.
I miss bee.
yaa ):
sigh.