}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Rhetorical.
Monday, September 22, 2008 8:58 AM
Lucubration,over and over again.
A maths test was definitely well done,I shall get a zero for. Fuck.
English was copacetic though,I got a 17/30 for the letter writing,more room for improvements.
I just can't express my complaint in that letter vehemently,that's why. So fuck it.
CME lesson was ho-hum one,but the "moshing pit" during recess was definitely awesome.
First time in my life that I have ever saw such violence displayed by males.
Hence,the classroom was completely messy,as though it got hit by some typhoon or hurricane.

After school was Amaths remedial.
I somehow regained what I was 2 terms ago,I took the advice of Mr.sim.
"the mind works at its best when your soul's calm",Yes,Guaranteed it's true.
Stayed back after remedial even though it was nonessential.
Played DJ max while my cliques did their correction and stuffs.

And blabla.
I'm tired,there's like 1 more paragraph for SS to write,fuck,I'm tired.
Grr,But cheers,there's english tomorrow and a day lesser to hari raya! woot.