}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
the end of ..
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:00 AM
Woot.
Today's A maths paper finally concluded the whole examinations for 2008!
No more flooding your table with papers filled with words,wooo!
No more studying!
Wahahahah,Now I have time to play the guitar and randomly shred stupid and whatever shit riffs i can come out with

At least for now..there's still N and O level,fuck.
 
Heh,I shall update just about everything that happened during the period when I was M.I.A!
My future tattoo,I wish.  ):


Beebee's New moon book (:,hope you like it!
in a daze while cooking. x_X,lol.

while barbecuing the food.
Beebee,the cook! she cooked for me! yay :P
mmmm.Foodfoodfood
So much for my attempt at cooking,nvm,cooking is a skill that I shall hone myself, ll-_-.
Noodle that bee made for me! :D

Me and bee went to seoul garden last friday if I'm not wrong.
Yea,had fun laughing at her seeing the scooped choc chip ice-cream flew to the tub of strawberry ones,LOL.
:P.
Bee~,Just wanted you to know that,
It's not the end of the world just because of your results okay? ):
Seeing you sad makes me feel like a total failure lahhh T_T.
Hais. ):
Don't drop any subjects,especially A maths and physics ):
sigh T_T.
Though I favour those two and you don't ):
sigh,forget about what I say luh ):
haiz TT.



Haha, I'm pretty hyperactive,gar.
I'm anxious for my results~ 
Damn it.
I'm sensing some unfortunate series of events that are lining up for me,
or maybe the other way round.
I'm guessing that I'm gonna fail SS and malay,zzz.
I don't know.

The ss paper is such a fucking son of a bitch.
2 SEQs is just..pathetic man >.>
I'm hoping for a pass,please make my yearnings come true T-T.

Malay paper was like a walk into oblivion.
wtf man.I was having this 'cavalier' kind of attitude about the paper the day before though.
sigh.

E maths is manageable,I think.. 
Damn,paper2 made me think hard,especially the last question.
the Tangent from the external point had the same length,and thus,it's an isosceles triangle. (:
Yeah.

Sigh, I don't know~ 
I'm becoming more mentally deranged X_x.
Sigh.

Guess I'll end the post here.
I'll just crap more and more with each sentence anyway.
Bye!