}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Love marriage! :D
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:23 AM
Finally I have a job.
Watching drama! :D
Love marriage. that's what the drama I'm watching.
An interesting,compelling Korean drama that's worth watching,if you're obsessed with love(!)
It's about this girl,whose job is a match maker,she got thrown out from her previous match making company and joins a new company,
And there's also a lawyer which is the guy, who resigned and joined a different company. coincidently,their office are just next to each other.
Thus,embarking they're own story of love,i guess :P

A song I'd like to intro from their OST! :D



Kinda relaxing,and a nice song.
My personal favorite! (:
Ahhh~,this song makes me remind of baby~ :D
I love this jovial songg,

당신을 사랑합니다,bee~ (:
당신이보고 싶습니다,bee ):
haha,that's all for now..