}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Wow.
Friday, October 31, 2008 9:45 PM
Ah,pretending to be happy is a sad distraction,
I rush to give you my silent warning-a gentle squeeze of your hand,
I see the same thing,hear the same words,over and over again,
Disappearing into the hollow void.
Now having to witness the sadness you should never have seen,
crying tears that should have been dry..

A god damn horrendous dream I had during my slumber.
A wrenching heart break to deal with,a peculiar headache dealt after I woke up.
Grr,I'm not gonna weep like a baby anymore,I won't show anything dismal anymore.

The dream's kinda vague right now.
So I won't bother remembering it.
Sigh.

I guess life's turning to perpetual despair?
Thought so.
I endured for about 12 hours of it.

I'll just remain oblivious about things.
Because dealing with this is ostensibly troublesome.

Happy 14th months to you anyway (:
pfft.