}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
You won't stop me from screaming out
Friday, October 3, 2008 5:57 AM
Yo.
Sup.
My predilections for famous stars and straps is getting bigger.
I started to draw their logo and thus,
drawing them with permanent marker on my leg due to boredom.
I've be preserving the inertia of studying,it's hell lot of stultifying one.
However,I'm compelled to keep this standard/enthusiasm till I'm over with my O's.
Which is 2 years away,not one but 2 FUCK-SHIT years.

Sigh,I'm envious. 
Whatever.
sigh,At least I'm delaying myself from going NS.
I wanna be in a band.. ):
damn it.
I wanna have large earhole piercing,long hair.sigh.
Make loads of cash and stuffs,sigh.
Be famous.
):

Hais.
I'm feeling the insecurity of well,I dunno.
sigh,someone perhaps?
sigh. ):
I want to be with her through what ever.
Sigh. 
That's all,
Physics and Mother tongue next week.
Shit.


I took a glimpse of your pictures.
knowing that I must be the luckiest guy on earth.
Perhaps it's just temporary.
But,baby,I'm handcuffed to you.
Sigh. ):
You know I belong to you,
sigh.

I'm partially in collateral damage.
sigh.