}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Bass slapping powns.
Saturday, November 1, 2008 11:56 PM
Super Awesomeeeeeee bass slapping and Drums! :D
I'm bored :/

Updateee :D
Today's a roller coster ride.
Ups and downs,made me vehemently sick,literally.
I'm down with a flu,aw damn.
But oh well,It was damn worth it anyway. (:
I miss you,baby );

And to:Beebee,
Beee~,Sorry that I didn't notice two "I love you"s in the email you've sent!
I wanna say I love you too! :D.
And sorry for what have happened today,Sorry for being a knucklehead .
Guess that's all.

A star falls from the sky when i think of you, whom i would never reach,

if you bear your yearning,they say, it becomes a star.

The telepathy I tried to send to you, is interrupted and goes slowly through the atmosphere.

though numbering every star,it can't reach yours.

My thought of you that  dropped in between gas of some nebula

wonders from space to space stained in a rock


solely dedicated to that Astronomy lover,although you might not get what I'm saying,but it's dedicated to you anyway!

I love you<3.