}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Early in the morning
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 4:11 PM
Okay,I woke up at 6.45 today,or near there.
I'm having insomnia already,apart from my usual deep slumber mode.
Which is quite outlandish to me,because I never had this belief to wake up early during holidays.
-_-,Oh well. I shall blog about what that kept me entertained for at least one hour or so yesterday.

The stomp forum(Straits times thingy).
Yes,they have all these sex-maniacs and open minded people over there.
Majority of the topics were about relationship,or lust rather.
I had a good time laughing when I saw this topic,
"what do you do with your hand when you're kissing"

I saw this reply.
"I used my hand to check what undergarments my girl is wearing,
 if she's wearing g-string then I'll know that she's in the mood for ..yada yada"

and one guy was like,"O.O,SHIFU!"

LOL.
People with Filthy minds these days! LOL.
tsktsk. :x
I shan't say anything more now.

I'm hearing mdm ain's voice at PVPS's hall D:
Aw damn,I miss her D:

sigh.
imy,bee. ):