}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
financing your god damn bbq? no way!
Thursday, November 6, 2008 3:53 AM
6 bucks to pay for the ticket to come to this gathering,
my my,
that's just vexatious for me to even put my hand in my damn pocket and even hand it to you!
What's the point of getting people to come to the gathering when people aren't committed to the class,or rather, not in the same class anymore for that matter?(although there are some who are)

We'll eventually get carried away with life and soon your time and efforts are squandered.

Anyway,I'm financially deprived. 
So,nope.