}} WONDERS

» facebook » blogskins » email » Twitter » YouTube
Profile
Hi I'm Rid and hi. I do random vlogs, do check them out.

Affiliates
Gladys Jane Ruzanna Sutrie bernard FFB Tara Shu ying AMELINE

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
Saying sorry doesn't works.
Monday, November 3, 2008 2:05 AM
What a suck-fest day(apart from the kissing and sweet stuffs from bee,no pun intended.),
I stumbled upon a lady and obviously said sorry.
Look at the reaction you gave,rebellious and completely outrageous.
Yeah,you mother fuck,I'll be glad if I didn't said that.
You're just so god damn there's someone to hold back my exasperation,
'cause if there wasn't,you'll see yourself being the epitome of humiliation,bitch.

Such erroneous acts.

Same thing happened to bee also.
Sigh,Sucks.

Had a funnnnnn time being with baby today! :D
shan't tell you,nehnenene pupu! :P.

Thanks for the book,bee! :D
And remember to exercise! :x
heh,I love you very much <3.